Coronavirus – (COVID-19)
Keeping our community and employees healthy and safe while maintaining business continuity is our top priority. We want to do our part to help you stay connected and productive.
Many of you are probably working from home (WFH) and staying updated with the latest information from CDC and WHO. The way we work is transforming, but it’s an opportunity for us to transform together.
We are in disaster response / emergency mode. We are experiencing higher than normal service queue. And are working as fast as possible to take care of our customers. Contracted Managed Service Customers will receive priority service.
We have taken steps to support our clients and community as we all adjust to the ongoing situation, for example:
We’re committed to supporting our users and customers during this challenging time.
- We have scaled up the bandwidth at our datacenter to handle the increased load. Data center in San Antonio has 5 Internet carriers with full redundancy, power redundancy, 3 Day backup standby power generation, etc. ,and are continuing to scale our infrastructure to support greater demand, ensuring streamlined, reliable access to our services throughout this period.
- This will help ensure that all hosted servers and desktops are ready to go
- This will help ensure that all VoIP service and VoIP Video Services / Video Conferencing services remain at full operational capacity.
Managed Service Customers
- We’re offering free remote computer access (no monthly service charges) to ALL Managed Service customers. And are implementing this on a per client basis (as requested).
- We are deploying VPN access / relay service for free (as requested) by ALL Managed Service customers allowing for direct secured remote access to office desktops
- that need streaming capability throughout this emergency will receive drastically reduced rates for streaming / recording systems.
- O365 – reduced rate setup and (free monthly service for all 501(c)(3) organizations) -upto 10 users
- Additional users are $2 for Office 365 essentials and $4 for Office 365 Business Premium
- Canitan Phones Systems are Completely Mobile and Ready for telecommuting:
- VoIP Customers can take their phones home with them and use them as if they were at the office. (some adjustments to existing or router upgrade may be required to ensure highest quality phone service)
- There is an APP for that – Cell Phone Apps are available to all phone customers
- Please contact us if you need extension information.
- Softphones are available to use on computers
- Video Conferencing